RE: [DNS] responsibility of auDA ?

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:20:44 +1000
Jo, the attitude of "the problem can't be fixed completely so there's no
point in trying" is becoming somewhat tiresome.
Should auDA send out a consumer alert that reaches 50% of .au registrants
and in turn saves them from deceptive business practices brought about in
part by the fact that their personal contact details were not secured in the
first place, surely  it is worth sending out the alert?

If Melbourne IT are also in a position to alert consumers to deceptive
marketing practices carried out by one of their resellers, why haven't they?
A response from Melbourne IT would be appreciated

Ginger