RE: [DNS] Att: Chris D. re ING and others

From: <drew§dronus.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:55:43 +0930 (CST)
Hi Guys,

Thats interesting. I guess MIT wouldnt really want to stop "those
operators" in the interim for the main reason that any business exists,
they make money for them. What i hope that they realise in the not to
distant future is that we as consumers's/ISP's still have the option to
shop around (for top level domains anyway) and I noticed that verisigns prices have dropped again..

ho hum

drew

ps great work auda <pat on the back>