Re: [DNS] Where to find?

From: David G Thompson <dgt§dthompson.wattle.id.au>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 12:04:05 -0700
Ginger <insert your own peurile non-de-plume> Fish and / or Mr <insert
your own silly non-de-emot'er>,

You both are tragically sad cases, I am sorry to conclude, whose grip on
the basic issues under consideration here is tenuous if not non
existant. Your combined offerings to this list amount to date are little
more than demented musings written in the styles of say:

- Alan Ginsberg (on a worse than usual LSD trip) or
- Dylan Thomas (on a worse than usually drunken day) or
- Minister Alston (on a exceptionally good day)

for argument's sake.

I have in fact toally run out of patience with your intellectually and
ethically bankrupt techniques that include but are not limited to:

running Kangaroo court's that attempt to, via this list and other fora,
crucify DNS industry participtants on trumped up charges;
damning auDA on a wide range of exceedingly dubious charges; via this
list and other fora.

A mail filter now exits on my e-mail browser to avoid me having to deal
with this tripe. Other list subscribers might gain some small
satisfaction in knowing that upon the aformentioning mail filter being
run (that is to say a Ginger and or Grumpy mail has been found and
quickly transferred to trash) a soundbite made up of:

1.  Roger Daltrey's scream lifted from 'Won't get fooled again' followed by
2.  the sounds of porcine mastication,

fires off ... ahh it went off not so long ago

 From the Cupertino hottub

-DGT