Re: [DNS] Interesting IRA

From: AUSCITY <auscity§auscity.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:48:38 +1000
As a follow-up, I just received a IRA renewal notice today for one of my own
domains that expires in NOV 2002.  No doubt, everyone is as well.

Look at the wording ....
"For the security of your domain you are now required to provide your
registry key to make any changes to your .com.au registration (including
renewal of the name with us). "

Chas Cleland