Re: [DNS] Industry governance: Co-dependencies between auDA and the supply chain

From: Ian&#167;LemonStone <auda§lemonstone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:09:57 +1000
Perhaps auDA should commision a survey (not online) of the general public to
assess their awareness of domain names and other issues. It would be
interesting to see responses to such questions as:-

Do you know what a domain name is?
Are you aware of .biz or .name or .id.au?

A little market research to assess demand for new 2LD's would surely be
money well spent.

Ian