RE: [DNS] auDA email

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:06:34 +1000
auDA is currently working closely with its lawyers to deal, on a legal
basis, with what auDA believes, is misleading information contained in
the mail out from NetRegister and also with the thorny question of
misuse of the old AUNIC database. As I'm sure you will appreciate, I am
unable to comment on this matter in any detail at this stage.

In general however auDA is not the ACCC and so our powers under the TPA
are not as great as theirs and we certainly cannot 'bring charges'.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au