And The Winner Is!

From: Blinky Bill <bill78562000§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:29:19 +0100 (BST)
I must say auDA has done a good job of ensuring their
registrars know how to follow their policies. It
astounds me how strict they were themselves throughout
the auction in applying the elegibility criteria.

I suppose we'll read in the paper what a great success
it all was. Doesn't the constitution mention for the
benefit of all.

Well thank you auDA and the au Registrars.

And the winners are:

Australian Style Pty Ltd - 61 Domains - A very
versatile company I would say
ACN 099892814
REGISTRAR - Bottle Domains

acrobat.com.au
aquatic.com.au
archaeology.com.au
autoclaves.com.au
banker.com.au
barrier.com.au
bathers.com.au
billiards.com.au
biology.com.au
bricklayers.com.au
calligraphy.com.au
celebrants.com.au
cellulite.com.au
center.com.au
clay.com.au
comic.com.au
crop.com.au
curios.com.au
decorator.com.au
department.com.au
dermatology.com.au
diabetic.com.au
dressmaker.com.au
duck.com.au
elements.com.au
exhaust.com.au
eyesight.com.au
federation.com.au
furnitures.com.au
gears.com.au
gluten.com.au
goggles.com.au
hammer.com.au
hammock.com.au
handymans.com.au
harvesting.com.au
livestock.com.au
lodges.com.au
maid.com.au
mats.com.au
mops.com.au
nachos.com.au
natives.com.au
neurology.com.au
oak.com.au
orchard.com.au
packer.com.au
pastry.com.au
pawpaws.com.au
photographers.com.au
renovators.com.au
rifles.com.au
snooker.com.au
society.com.au
spanner.com.au
sticker.com.au
syrup.com.au
vascular.com.au
verandah.com.au
wallet.com.au
wraps.com.au

Zeuscom Pty. Ltd. - 45 Domains - These guys are clever
and used 3 registrars I wonder what their core
business is.
ACN 094295888

REGISTRAR Enetica - 14
REGISTRAR Melbourne IT - 15
REGISTRAR NetRegistry - 16

aeronautic.com.au
aluminates.com.au
analog.com.au
apricot.com.au
archivist.com.au
artifacts.com.au
artisans.com.au
ashes.com.au
assembly.com.au
bees.com.au
ancestral.com.au
artery.com.au
article.com.au
artificial.com.au
bin.com.au
bins.com.au
shopfitter.com.au
silks.com.au
station.com.au
stocktake.com.au
stones.com.au
stoneware.com.au
structures.com.au
surface.com.au
switchboard.com.au
table.com.au
tailors.com.au
tannery.com.au
tapestries.com.au
tee.com.au
saw.com.au
co-operative.com.au
concretors.com.au
conservation.com.au
conveyor.com.au
cooperative.com.au
corks.com.au
cornet.com.au
cover.com.au
crank.com.au
creche.com.au
credits.com.au
cooks.com.au
cruiser.com.au
diplomat.com.au

Dimitri Georgantzakos - 14 Domains - One of my
favourites and a man of many hats.
ABN 13002063676
Melbourne IT

economists.com.au
employer.com.au
estimator.com.au
gym.com.au
hearts.com.au
interface.com.au
inventions.com.au
labour.com.au
lifts.com.au
musicians.com.au
pamphlets.com.au
program.com.au
slates.com.au
teller.com.au

Tabbara, Ryan Mustafa - 10 Domains - Picking up the
leftovers
ABN 64461704427
Bottle Domains

blueprints.com.au
fulltime.com.au
furnishing.com.au
jetties.com.au
jetty.com.au
labelling.com.au
mussels.com.au
range.com.au
trolley.com.au
trolleys.com.au

Protocol Networks - 9 Domains - For a web domain
company they sure are versatile
VIC BN B1622039T
TPP Internet

arts.com.au
birds.com.au
chair.com.au
comedians.com.au
database.com.au
employer.com.au
gym.com.au
interface.com.au
labour.com.au

Cyber Corporation Pty. Ltd. - 10 Domains - This is a
strange one.
ACN 072652745
NetRegistry

chartist.com.au
disabled.com.au
fumigate.com.au
garment.com.au
goldsmiths.com.au
hypnotherapists.com.au
insect.com.au
mandarin.com.au
operator.com.au
policies.com.au

John Marriott	- 8 Domains - I can smoke whils
skateboarding, dig a hole, read a book and then cover
myself in yoghurt.
ABN 93074323710
Melbourne IT

casting.com.au
elevators.com.au
encyclopaedia.com.au
excavation.com.au
sample.com.au
skateboarding.com.au
tobacconist.com.au
yogurt.com.au

Last but the one to beat. Alan Rose. He suddenly got
up one day and decided to diversify. Check out those
RBN Numbers, nearly a perfect sequence.

Total Domains - 43

Roses Investment Services - 19 Domains
NSW BN BN97925746
NetRegistry

analysts.com.au
assessors.com.au
billboards.com.au
buildingsociety.com.au
copy.com.au
liquidations.com.au
mint.com.au
nurseries.com.au
pawnbroker.com.au
pokies.com.au
seconds.com.au
settlements.com.au
sharebroker.com.au
stock-broker.com.au
stock-brokers.com.au
stockexchange.com.au
stockexchanges.com.au
valuer.com.au
winemaker.com.au

Roses Strippers, Prostitutes And Girls - 2 Domains
NSW BN BN97925747
NetRegistry

bra.com.au
whips.com.au

Roses Import And Export Services - 7 Domains
NSW BN BN97925749
NetRegistry

can.com.au
clocks.com.au
container.com.au
crayfish.com.au
sheepskin.com.au
sheepskins.com.au
teeshirts.com.au

Roses Sports And Entertainment Services	- 5 Domains
NSW BN BN97925750
NetRegistry

axe.com.au
helicopter.com.au
propeller.com.au
sportswear.com.au
water-proofing.com.au

Als Motoring Services - 10 domains
NSW BN BN97925751
NetRegistry

autogas.com.au
beetle.com.au
bodyworks.com.au
canopies.com.au
oils.com.au
skips.com.au
spraypainting.com.au
suspension.com.au
tool.com.au
transmissions.com.au

TOTAL  200 Domains - 8 Registrants

BOTTLE DOMAINS - 71
NETREGISTRY - 69
MELBOURNE IT - 37
ENETICA - 14
TPP INTERNET - 9

Of course this is just a selection and I must
congratulate the above on securing these generic
domains. I am confident that all registrants comply
with policy and all the Registrars followed the
guidelines.

Good Job.