Re: [DNS] And The Winner Is!

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:54:09 +1000 (EST)
>> Vic wrote:
> lets keep this in perspective, we are talking about products with tiny
> margins. if you have to get a registrant to fax in magazine covers,
> bills of sales, examples of product packaging, collate, store or
> archive and cross check against everything else the registrant has
> registered then the wholesale price is going to go up dramatically.
>
> use the dispute resolution system thats what it is there for.

Now aren't we talking about registrations that are basically in bulk. One
company with a 60 domains is not a tiny margin for one sale... even if
it's 10 domains it's not bad.

ONE Company can't have services in all these fields... plain and simple.

How about using discretion where it's due! You seems to take the view that
registrars do minimal work in relation to checks. The checks fall on the
registrar and not the dispute resolution, other wise just let it be a free
for all at the registrar level and disputes will resolve the rest.

Regards,

Michael-Pappas.