RE: [DNS] uRegister

From: <wilson§expressdomains.biz>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:01:55 +0800
No. Check the ASIC records. But if you want to keep trying to throw silly
accusations, why don't you give me the number of your lawyer and we can sort
it out once and for all. From my knowledge IRA (haha) never resorted to
spamming they actually spent money sending letters until they went broke
that is. So Uregister trying to model themselves on a failure is truly
amusing. Best of luck!

Wilson Young
Express Domains