Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:36:35 +1100
>However I will raise this general point again.  Walking away from
>organisations who have breached auDA policy in the past (as a lot of
>them have, all be it minor), is the easy way out.

What a cop out. Get some backbone and do some hard yards to clean
up the industry on which you depend for your livelihood.

Not that it should be an option. AuDA should be onto you like the
proverbial ton for supporting rot like this. Shows just what sort
of a job they're doing.

>It's very easy to wipe your hands of something that's dirty.  Not so
>easy to clean it.

And it's even easier to stay dirty.

I guess I'll just keep on looking forward to the next 20 junk mails
I'm going to get from some rogue operator who is then allowed to walk
off scott free with the profits from their little scam. And of course
the accredited registrar they use gets to keep their share. And auDA
gets their cut no matter what. And Ausregistry takes a slice.

Everybody involved gets nicely rewarded from stuffing my PO Box with
dead trees. There's no incentive to clean up this nonsense is there?

 ...R.