Re: [DNS] More on the issue of reseller / registrar relationship

From: Anthony Dever <anthony§billiousness.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:37:20 +1000
I've also wondered what relationship the $250 fee to auDA creates. When I
have had issue with an auDA policy eg. when they started sending their
"Welcome to the Australian Domain Name System Email" to registrants
unannounced last year. I emailed auDA and all they said (to the best of my
memory) was talk to your registrar becasue auDA has no contract resellers,
resellers only have a contract with their registrar. That's fair enough, but
we should at least be able tocommunicate with and be communicatted to by
auDA,  voice our concerns and have them listened to by the appointed
industry body.