Re: [DNS] .net.au Regsitration Offer

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:15:30 +0930
I think it should be required to have the following or similiar on all such
email that even mentions a currently registered domain name, or uses data
gained from the DNS system  ...

<Header><Strong>
"We are a company seeking your business, this is an Advertisement. You
should contact the registrar of you domain name or the business you bought
it through for information pertaining to it."
</Strong></Header>
<Body>
Standard scary UCE content duping unsuspecting domain owner into parting
with $$$ ....
</Body>

Anyone not complying should be barred by everyone for everything ..

Cheers