RE: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: Ian D Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 04:10:19 +1000
> Nonsense, Ian.  Wading into a list ... without having
> even vaguely aquainted oneself with a list's purpose
> and mores,

Ian

I don't know on what basis you formed this view.  But let me assure you that I'm
well aware of the DNS list's purpose and mores, and how they have evolved.

I've been a subscriber to this list since October 2000, and have read most of
the 5000+ postings since then, and many archived postings pre-October.

I've made and used many contributions to the list, mainly in the context of my
work as a member of the Code of Practice Committee (2002), Name Policy Advisory
Panel (2000-2001) and Competition Model Advisory Panel (2000-2001).
Contributions helped inform the development of policy by these panels.

Ian Johnston