RE: [DNS] domain names are old hat

From: Lucian Daniel Kafka <luci§conexim.com.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:21:46 +1000
Adrian,

I am aware of that press release, and my comment was not referring to more
or less the same size of the name space.

The hypothesis was that given a level of market demand, similar numbers of
domains will be sold, even if the number of online retail outlets is
reduced. Ie. Marketing registrars only and not the whole retail/resellers
world will turn around similar volumes.

Kind regards,

Lucian Kafka
www.conexim.com.au