Re: [DNS] sa.gov.au domains

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:58:55 +0930
Hi Ian,

Thanks for the reply, spose my beef is that we werent informed, neither were
our clients (the are all local councils) that we would no longer be able to
"officially" change any data at the registry.

Most of the records have been simply hacked on, some of the tech nics etc
are way out of date, and I am confised as to where I officially fit into the
picture

I am temporarily using 2003 .net servers for DNS, which is why there are
botches in the records lol (I know ... you dont have to say it lol)

Cheers Tony