Re: [DNS] sa.gov.au domains

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 20:31:34 +0930

> I'd be interested to hear anyone else's experiences with
> http://www.domainname.gov.au .

Hi Heidi,

Have just been trying to navigate through redelegation etc on the site, I
think they have tried to make it so user friendly it now is impossible to
operate.

I at least can get the customers off my case by telling them where to log in
and make changes, although the only thing you dont seem to be able to change
is the name servers delegation.

Amusing point: The only incorrect field in the basic information was the
state was missing, they werent sure which state robe.sa.gov.au was in? lol

Cheers Tony