Re: [DNS] List policy, etc.

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:22:06 +0200
Quoting bw on Saturday September 13, 2003:

| I have been subscribed to this list for over a year and the only information I found useful was a few early warnings of scams. I only saw 2 votes against James Guy and <click> he's gone! without a warning....

He had warnings and we had off-list communication. I let him back on a
few days ago on the proviso I would be much quicker in removing him this
time if he didn't change his approach to posting.

The fact is this was predicated by his outburst a month or so ago that
resulted in the greatest ever influx of unsubscribe requests and
"it's-him-or-me" ultimatums I have ever got for any list I run.

Enough on this subject from me. Happy to talk about DNS issues on list,
and any discussion on list policy privately.

kim