Re: [DNS] Enetica

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:06:33 +1000
I now understand the issue. You are not actually a reseller or discount
partner, you have no account with us at all. The 6 domains you have
registered were done through our retail site, paying the retail prices.

This of course classifies you as a retail client. The reason you
received these emails were that you have put your own email address in
the registrant field.

The email we sent notified you of recent auDA policy changes and
additions to our list of domain services, as well as notifying you of
the id.au promotion. It also asked you to verify your business and
contact details, something that we are required to do by auDA periodically.

Bennett.