Re: [DNS] Enetica problems, anyone?

From: Richard Keeves <richard§ibc.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:34:37 +0800
David,
we also use Enetica.  as far as I know  our clients have not been contacted,
but then,  we would not necessarily know.

If  the clients of Enetica's resellers are being contacted directly in this
way,   then Enetica would be going against what Vic has already said - and
imho,  it would be pretty much the beginning of the end of Enetica's
reseller's program.  It would also add significant impetus to start the
domain resellers cooperative which was talked about a few months ago.

Can you please advise either on-list or off-list  the details of the
response you get from Enetica.

Thanks
Richard Keeves