Re: [DNS] Enetica problems, anyone?

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:57:44 +1000
David,

That's an interesting view. You think we have no right to contact the
actual registrant of a domain registered through us?

What is the privacy issue? Does you client think they can register
domains without the registrar knowing who they are?

The email sent out was specifically aimed at making sure people have the
correct contact details for their domains, clearly most of your clients
don't, as you have put yourself down as the admin contact.

Once again, these domains were ordered through our retail site, we
absolutely do not contact our reseller's clients.

Bennett.