RE: [DNS] Chesley Rafferty just a Brad Norrish front man?

From: Discount Domain Name Services <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:20:18 +1000
From what I can make of this lastest .com mailing they appear to be going
out in dribs and drabs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Stark [mailto:ronstark&#167;snapsite.com.au]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 10:04 AM
To: dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
Subject: RE: [DNS] Chesley Rafferty just a Brad Norrish front man?

1% of 400000 = 4000.

Given a .com costs about $25 for 2 years, at about $190 mark-up that
still represents $760 000 profit, less the cost of the mailout (say $300
000).

$460 000 in his pocket is still pretty good bucks if you ask me.

A fine of anything less than $460 000 STILL means that it's been a
profitable venture, and probably worth doing again!

Ron