FW: [DNS] Special delivery (Domain Names Australia - Chesley Rafferty)

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.info>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:46:40 +1000
Josh,

Most people have got on with their lives, however you seem to like
having reminders of ING campaigns on your site, I am flattered for your
sign of respect and admiration.

Secondly nothing you did had anything to do with the ACCC actions
against ING or DNA, you didn't expose anyone then and you didn't expose
anyone now, for a "little man" you seem to have a very high opinion of
yourself.

You hide behind your computer and constantly make unfounded allegations,
by the way ING is not defunct and has been given back to the original
directors, so if I were you I would get your facts right.

saasha