Re: [DNS] funny

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:30:45 +0930
> So does the TALIBAN..

lol,  I see your point, ban all forms of censorship ... have no rules

problem is if the "powers that be" allow fuck.com.au to be officially
sanctioned ....

then the URL should also be allowed to be printed on the side of buses
then fuck.com.au the book

without any kind of censorship the book could be distributed in
kindergartens ...

I used the word decency, not suppression .... put whatever porn you want
behind a URL called adult-entainment.com or something, and password protect
the site, that way people who want to enter can, and nobody is offended.

Oh, you forgot the argument that everyone else does, so why cant I ...

Cheeers Tony
SEOL Internet Providers