Re: [DNS] funny

From: MIke <mjr§hydrocorp.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:01:25 +0930
You missed my point.

How is denying, or more the point changing the
rules, once my application had been taken, the
dom delegated, and my money banked, good
practice or even acceptable in modern times.

And it still continues, or so I am told...I
couldn't be bothered any more. The point is too
easily lost on people who don't understand the
concepts..

And if you think fuck.com.au is offensive or
should be censored, just remember, don't watch
television  after Humphrey goes to bed and
you'll hear words like "fuck" mentioned pretty
often..

Next you'll be wanting national censorship
legislation, and laws to stop any one uploading
offensive content..oh sorry we've got them now
because some people thought the internet should
be decent and controlled..

It's definately stopped the porn spam in my inbox..

LOFL
Laughing out fucking loud!!

Mike.