RE: [DNS] Josh Rowe Questioned

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:58:37 +1100
Brad,

I'm not sure why you are overly suspicious and reactive.  With regards to my
source(s) of the information here's a clue for you:

http://thewest.com.au/AboutUs/index.html

" ... the weekend edition on Saturdays which has more than a million
readers."

Why don't you want anyone to know about imco.com anyway?  Have you got
something to hide?

Will we see you at the auDA AGM this week in Sydney?  Despite our
differences of opinion I would like to meet you in person.  The same applies
to Chesley Rafferty.

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/