Re: [DNS] Josh Rowe Questioned

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:21:25 +0800
Josh, you have once again avoided my question. YAWN

The intelligent readers of this list understand the question, do you.

Once again THE QUESTION IS :

WHO OR WHAT LEAD YOU TO HAPPEN TO GO TO THE WEST AUSTRALIAN AND SEARCH THE
TERM "IMCO" FOR JOBS ON THAT DAY?

I know, you know and eventually it will be revealled to all on the list -
Josh you can show how honest and open you are by revealling all to the list
now.

Can't make the AGM this year but if you would honestly like to meet with me
I'd be happy to fly you over to Perth at your convenience and put you up at
the Burswood, give me a call when Australia Post's phone system finally
stops cutting out on your incoming callers.

Regards

Brad

P.S  I would be more than happy to extend the above offer to any auDA
director