RE: [DNS] auDA AGM: Open email to auDA directors seeking election - demand class

From: Liz Williams <lizwilliams§lizwilliams.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:30:28 +1100
Ian

I could not help but giggle at the notion that ". . .voluntary Board
directors, by virtue of there (sic) directorships on the
auDA Board, may gain national standing, prestige, power, influence, leverage
and "psychic" income and so on".

I, like all hardworking volunteer board directors, am waiting, patiently, to
receive any or all of those things, in whatever order they could possibly
appear.

The demand class elections are well contested because people are committed
to being involved in a process that is interesting; involves good people
doing their best with limited time and resources in an area in which the
Australian approach provides a model to many other countries.

Liz