RE: [DNS] Hospitality

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:10:45 +1100 (EST)
Sean (and to Ron as well)

The easiest and simplest way to delegate, transfer or
update details is to have your client send on
letterhead a signed request by a director/owner etc
for the details to be changed. Attention the letter or
fax to Support Dept the address and fax details are at
the bottom of this email.

With transfers obviously we need a request to unlock
the domain (and confirmation that the registrant email
address is correct - if it is not we will need to
update the email address) and then it is up to the
receiving registrar to initiate the domain transfer.

Sean, hope that answers your questions. If you would
like more detail please feel free to email.

Chesley

Address Details:

Domain Names Australia    Fax: 02 9475 1232
PO Box 773
Sydney  NSW  2001

Domain Names Australia    Fax: 03 9923 6277
PO Box 1688
Melbourne  VIC  3001

Chesley, since you're here and responding,