RE: [DNS] Scammers and slammers - a consequence

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:59:58 +1100
I can envisage exactly that sort of scenario occuring more often.  The
sad thing is that gTLD names have nowhere near the protection that .au
names have for the registrant.  Out of the frying pan into the fire ...

Roll on the changes that empower resellers to take a more proactive (and
recognised) role.

Ron Stark