RE: [DNS] NetSol and AU nameservers

From: Sean Finn <sean.finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:25:16 +1000
Just a quick one.

In my experience alone, i have found that i cannot delegate, for example, a
something.biz domain to an ns1.somethingelse.com.au and
ns2.somethingelse.com.au unless i make glue records for
ns1.somethingelse.com.au and ns2.somethingelse.com.au

It is also prudent to use the whois feature of www.internic.net to check the
IP's you are going to use for nameservers before actually trying to use
them, just to make sure they haven't been used in the past.

Best Regards,
Sean Finn
www.ozservers.com.au