RE: [DNS] A tale for our times

From: Discount Domain Name Services <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:55:54 +1100
Maybe you should look at our web site and check out our prices and then
compare service you might get a pleasant suprise. Dave I didn't  start this
thread I only want to ram home the fact we offer great service and price
points that are some of the best in this industry. Think outside the circle
you are in and to put things into perspective go and have a look at this
site....ho ho bloody ho

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html