Re: [DNS] A tale for our times

From: <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:02:13 +1100
On 18 Dec 2003 at 22:24, Bennett Oprysa wrote:

> Chris, just for a change you actually have a valid complaint, shame you have
> to make such a fool of yourself by throwing in all the rest of the garbage.
>
> There is a technical problem with your client's domain, it is 100% up to
> AusRegistry to fix, there is nothing we can do about it, and nothing for me
> to authorise. It seems that for some reason, the registry shows Enetica as
> the registrar, but when we try to access the domain via EPP we get an error
> saying we are not the sponsoring registrar. This also happens through the
> manual interface provided by AusRegistry, so there is no way for us to make
> any changes to this domain.

Well that's all right then. But when I went into https://www.enetica.com.au/man.cgi
this is what I got:

"Domain Info

The domain xxxxxxx.com.au does not exist.
This domain is available for registration."

Looks like the turkeys have arrived early this Christmas.

cb

PS. Before accusing me of slinging bulldust, just make sure you have cleaned the
cow byre.