Re: [DNS] A tale for our times

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:24:09 +1100
Chris, just for a change you actually have a valid complaint, shame you have
to make such a fool of yourself by throwing in all the rest of the garbage.

There is a technical problem with your client's domain, it is 100% up to
AusRegistry to fix, there is nothing we can do about it, and nothing for me
to authorise. It seems that for some reason, the registry shows Enetica as
the registrar, but when we try to access the domain via EPP we get an error
saying we are not the sponsoring registrar. This also happens through the
manual interface provided by AusRegistry, so there is no way for us to make
any changes to this domain.

Our programmers did email AusRegistry and got back some advice (within 5
minutes), but it was not appropriate, it did not work. AusRegistry were told
of this, and we are now waiting for a fix.

As for the rest of your bullshit:
> apparently Bennett is the only one with a phone that can make STD calls
and he's out to lunch

As if!! You first called us at 4:45pm today, then again 5 minutes later, and
again 10 minutes later. I was not at lunch and nobody told you I was, nor
did they tell you they were not able to contact AusRegistry, because they
had in fact done so already.

You abusing my staff because they were not able to instantly fix your
problem, and then threatening to 'hammer you on the DNS' won't get you
anywhere either.

Bennett.