Re: [DNS] .id.au

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:35:25 +1100
There is no limit per registrar. Enetica stopped participating about 1
month ago for the exact reasons you listed.

Towards the end about the only applications we had were from obviously
dodgy people trying to register suspect looking domains, often from
overseas, or from people applying for 20 or 30 domains each.

Our resellers still get discounted id.au domains, but no more free
retail ones.

Bennett.