Re: [DNS] You try to earn an Honest Dollar

From: DVDs - Paul <paul§dvds.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:20:55 +1100
Thanks for the tip ..

----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Constable
  To: dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
  Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 6:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [DNS] You try to earn an Honest Dollar

  On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:19 am, DVDs - Paul wrote:
  > Quoting Email
  >
  > " Hi Paul,
  > Just thought I would contact you to let you know that we now have our case
  > together and advise you that we will be challenging your right to the name
  > ****.com.au in 2004. We will also be suing for damages to our business
  > because of the existing site."
  >
  > End Quote

  If you are game enough then put ALL related correspondence on your
  site with a very obvious link to it from the front page and your
  position on the matter and talk to the ACCC or any govt agency
  about protecting your rights and simply point them to your online
  info. Then every time these people try to threaten you they have
  to deal with the fact that their actions are fully in public view
  and if they resort to bullying tactics then that will be obvious.

  Only a suggestion, no warranty implied regardless of whether it's
  xmas or not.

  --markc