asn.au Question

From: David Uzzell <david-lists§uzzell.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:18:43 +1100
Ok I have a question!

I have 1stpenshurst-scouts.asn.au which is currently partially flapping
due to be dropped of ns1.telstra.net I have no idea WHY it is flapping
other than some Overseas Nameservers are not resolving the name correctly!

The question is www.west.net.au don't have anything automated for
ANYTHING including Password retrevial, I can't even get my password so I
can transfer it to a registrar that has an online facility that will
allow me to change my Nameservers of record!

Anyone got any sugestions?

David Uzzell