RE: [DNS] INTRAS NetSecurity (Brad Norrish)

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:33:12 +1100
Tony,

The Intras NetSecurity unsolicited letters and CD-ROMs which I am aware of
have been sent to businesses in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales.

I'm not sure if Brad Norrish and Chesley Rafferty are sharing the same
mailing list, it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

Meanwhile Chesley Rafferty's Domain Names Australia is sending out colourful
slightly reworded domain name "notices".

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/