Question for those more informed than I :)

From: David Uzzell <david-lists§uzzell.com.au>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:21:03 +1100
Ok I completed, well I thought, a transfer from MelbourneIT to Enetica
on the 26th of the month for my domain :) This one.

Well everything seemed to go OK got invoice and confirmation request and
complied with that and not heard anything more uptill I checked my email
today and found that I got an email from MelbIT informing me the Domain
is past-due and I though OK NP MelbIT must not have caught up with the
idea that the domain has been moved away from them.

I checked the whois and found
Domain Name:             uzzell.com.au
Last Modified:           16-Nov-2002 00:55:43 UTC
Registrar ID:            R00010-AR
Registrar Name:          Melbourne IT

So now it appears that there is one more problem.

The domain is due to expire and I may not get any more emails to this
email address which is really going to give me the GRRRR's and the fact
that it appears that the domain is now LOCKED for server update so that
would appear from a novice like me.

Anyone got any advice? Might also need to send me email to
saints_test&#167;hotmail.com as @uzzell.com.au may well drop off sometime
soon if it has not already dropped off!

Thanks Guys

David Uzzell