Re: [DNS] Question for those more informed than I :)

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:31:13 +1100
The AusRegistry status of serverUpdateProhibited is quite misleading, it
does not in fact stop a transfer from being processed. I have now manually
pushed your transfer/renew through, which also means your domain has been
re-activated. For some reason our system did not process your confirmation
reply, but it was in the logs, I'll look into why this is.

The transfer of the domain will be completed in exactly 48 hours.

Bennett.