Re: [DNS] Brad Norrish's auDA

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:55:38 +0800
Skeve

Brave Words. Please clarify the first line.

This kind of  "don't question anything, especially our crew, don't rock the
boat anyone, things are travelling fine ... anybody who talks about a change
in things should be silenced" is exactly the kind of reaction we would
expect from a cartel type arrangement, not capitalist industry.

I also notice your 2nd line backs up what I have said about people taking
this list as if it's an Auda list.

Brad