Re: [DNS] Brad Norrish's auDA

From: David Sexton <david§dscomputing.au.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:25:40 +1030
I'm in agreement with Sean.

I'm on this list for the sole purpose of relevant discussion about DNS -
something that keeps my business together. Whilst I don't mind seeing plenty
of related posts, I'm seeing a huge amount of rubbish. Add that to similar
problems on a few other mailing lists, and I seem to be deleting an awful lot
of trash. I don't post on mailing lists very often, I don't need to, but damn
it, this is way, way, way past a joke.

The only useful Brad Norrish related posts on this list are when we're told
about some other *business venture* that is concerning our customers.

Other than that, I really don't think we need to be discussing him, or
receiving any posts not directly relevant to DNS.

So, here's a theory. If everyone stops replying to, and quoting from Brads
posts, we'll be ignoring him. If we ignore him long enough, he'll shut up.
And if that doesn't work, then perhaps we should look at ignoring everyone
who insists on making things worse by arguing with him as well.....
At least this way, we wouldn't be banning him...

Brad, and a few other people on this list seem to be Trolls. For those who
don't remember the rules we used to use on usenet... Don't feed the trolls.

Let's get this list back on track people......

Cheers,
David
(climbing back in hole....)