RE: [DNS] Brad Norrish's auDA

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:48:01 +1100
I'm with you, Adam.

Mr Norrish has neither replied to nor answered any rational postings - he
prefers to be a provocateur.  Innuendo, use of malopropisms, empty threats,
uninformed blather and personal attacks are his weapons.

He contributes nothing, apart from giving us all good reason to strengthen
our Code of Conduct and to alert clients to his business practises.

Henceforth I refuse to descend to his level - any posting that bears his
name will be deleted without further ado.

Ron Stark