RE: [DNS] Brad Norrish's auDA

From: Adam Matthews <adam§echo-host.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:29:18 +1100
Hmm........... I can really feel the intelligence of this list eminating
from the walls of my office.

Brad, How about you find something better to do than filling up this list
full of junk, which serves no purpose whatsoever to what the list is used
for.?

Sound good? Maybe the IT industry isnt your thing, as your obviously not
busy enough to do anything else but accuse innocent users with legal action
of voicing their opinion as to what they think of YOU.

Regards,

Adam Matthews