RE: [DNS] Brad Norrish's auDA

From: sean.finn <sean.finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:44:38 +1000
This is a public plea to clean up this list. It has turned into a cess
pool again.

chmod 444 ./offending_party_ability_to_participate_in_this_list

(I.E. Read only).

Please ask yourself before posting if your post is either
a) constructive, or
b) humourous(?).
If it is negative, please do not post.
If it is inflamatory, please do not post.

Should we rename the list the DNS-SH!T-SLINGING-LIST ? or is it to be
kept the DNS-DISCUSSION-LIST.

I am interested in
a) DNS Discussion for positive gain.
b) Discussion about Domain Names, Both Australian And Global, as it is
my assumption as this list is populated mainly By Australians /
Aus-Pacific parties, and .au and other domains (may) impact on this
region differnetly than other parts of the world. (i.e. a geographic
interest group)
c) Technical Discussion about policy / regulation.
d) Being alerted of breaches of policy, companies involved, and
discussion about this.
e) All of the above to be conducted in a couteous manner parallel with
the privilege of your position in the domain industry.
F) Regular News articles. (Good value).
g) other related happenings in the industry (Yes, in fact, the mailed
out notices are part of this, and i consider good value, so that when
our clients ring, we can tell them to read closely)

Do I care if someone is going to whoop skeeve's wifes shopping budget to
caress your ego / "emotional damages" or whatever, heck no, unless that
party has registered imgunnawhoopskeeve.com.au and its doesn't fit into
.au policy.

Cheers
Sean Finn
www.ozservers.com.au