Re: [DNS] Brad Norrish's auDA

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:37:53 +0800
Skeeve

These cases are particularly expensive to run I've been told, prob $100k for
each party but now with your expert legal advise I can save that cost.

You are an intelligent man sleeve, I'm sure you can understand even if you
win it will be a year + before you get your costs back, but if you lose I'll
claim my $100k+ out of  your wife's grocery spending budget, any
lawyers/accountants on the list know if that's a tax deduction for skeeve?

From your postings its hard to tell whether your a naughty kid who's playing
with fire or a court judge.

Brad