Re: [DNS] Brad Norrish's auDA

From: Brad Norrish <brad§brad.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:33:10 +0800
Ruining the industry, by providing legal aggressive competition?
That is capitalism as opposed to communism/cartel setups.

Advertising to your clients is bound to make you angry, but that's
capitalism if you don't like capitalism maybe you would prefer to live in a
communist country.

Why don't you guys all join forces with the aim to prevent
competition/capitalism.

Brad