Re: [DNS] Change of Registrant

From: Virtual Visions <webdesign§virtualvisions.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:56:12 +1030
Hi Chris,

I've had to look into this for a client recently also and have found
that Registrar fees for transfer/change of license can range from $60
to $340. Of course the fee, as you are probably aware of re the policy,
commences a new 2yr term.

Be happy to pass on what I have found if you are interested.

Regards, Sandra Caballero
Virtual Visions