Re: [DNS] Namescout and GST

From: <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:45:08 +1000
On 16 May 2004 at 16:41, trent&#167;sos.net.au wrote:

> N.B. I repeat "IF" they are not giving out tax invoices... because I
> don't know how much is hearsay on their invoicing practices as yet.

If you take the trouble to call them at their office (which funnily enough is located in
depressing and rainy Nepean, Ontario) as opposed to sunny downtown Bridgetown,
Barbados they will assure you with that insouciant lack of irony so typical  of North
Americans these days that they are a Canadian company so they will not issue a Tax
Invoice or even one in Australian dollars.

Note that in view of the last point the price charged by Namescout is variable at least
in Australian dollars because they debit your credit card in US dollars not Australian.

cb