Re: [DNS] Namescout and GST

From: Jason Trickey <jason§mydomain.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:54:06 +1000
I sent this over the weekend, tho it didn't appear to reach the list.

 > Please advise which entity auDA has an agreement with. Is it the
 > Australian  registered entity or the Barbadian one? Both the auDA
 > web isite and your former fellow director's CV implies that it
 > should be the Australian one ie. Momentous Australia Pty Ltd. If
 > this is the case then "Namescout" should be issuing registrants
 > with a tax invoice.

One would 'assume' the agreement has been made with the Barbadian entity,
as all other registrars are listed with their Company name
prior to their trading name on the AusRegistry and auDA web sites (eg.
Primus Telecommunications Pty Ltd trading as PlanetDomain, JustNet Pty Ltd
trading as GoDomains, Australian Style Pty Ltd trading as Bottle Domains
etc etc), and Namescout appears as just that, Namescout, not Momentous
Australia Pty Ltd trading as Namescout.

Of course, one can only assume...

Cheers,

-j