Re: [DNS] Namescout and GST

From: <trent§sos.net.au>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:21:51 +0930
Thanks for the info cb,

In which case it's a sad day indeed for the .au end users that are not
just sending money overseas, but are not able to claim GST on the
purchase.
The whole thing stinks.

P.S. I wouldn't "take the trouble" to be honest. I'd prefer to make a
toll free call to the ATO and have a chat with them about best
practices and legalities of such a situation as has been described.
Their such friendly forgiving folk aren't they? ;)